OBJECTIVETo obtain a position in the Interactive Media industry utilizing my design skills, education and previous design experience.
EMPLOYMENTZAGG Inc. 2012-Present Salt Lake City, UT
- Responsible for the coding of major and minor Web applications and components for internal and external users.
- Code with an Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Best practices and design methods utilized to insure the success of the projects.
- Managed Departmental content on American Express intranet following corporate design standards in JARIS (PORT) and Inquira (ECCO) Content Management Systems
- Implemented content changes utilizing HTML & other (such as CSS) when needed
- Revised a variety of documents and procedures for Consumer Travel Network
- Create Custom Borders/Backgrounds for client photographs
- Photographed customers using digital Cannon Rebel, 10D, D60
- Quality Control
- Determined best product
- Packed orders
- Performed customer service duties to ensure client satisfaction
- Responsible for taking customer payment
- Posed customers
- Responsible for set-up and tear-down of equipment
- Print Production
- Graphic Design
Assistant to the Dean of Student Affairs
- Administrative Assistant
- Created advertising (flyers/posters) for student activities
- Responsible for organizing Deanís projects and ensuring that paperwork is processed in a timely manner.
EXPERIENCECashman Photo Enterprises Las Vegas, NV
- Created Marketing and Promotional Items, including Folders, Duratrans
- Created Marketing and Promotional Items, including Menu, Flyers, Email Blasts
- Programmed for the Palazzo Website
- Updated content for Venetian.com
- Managed MySpace pages for Las Vegas Sands Corp. properties
- Integrated new logo design into web site
- Setup beta site and database using WordPress
- Manage and update ward photo directory, utilizing Photoshop
- Update events and activities on website calendar
- Animated introduction to home page of event planning website, utilizing Flash
- Created animated buttons, rollover effects (image enlarges on rollover)
EDUCATIONThe Art Institute of Las Vegas 2005-2007 Henderson, NV
Bachelor of Science Interactive Media Design
- 3.5 GPA